Exercise and nutrition to support you
Eight week online course
Who is this online course for?
If you want to prepare for a positive perimenopause or you are currently experiencing any of the following perimenopausal symptoms such as:
Do you feel more anxious than you used to be and more importantly do you find stress difficult to deal with?
Do you have brain fog, and experience hot flushes, are you angry, happy, sad all in the space of ten minutes?
Does the exercise that suited your body in your 20s and 30s no longer work or give you the feeling and results that you want?
Is there now a change in body composition – do you carry more weight around the middle that you’re finding hard to shift?
Are you confused about all the advice around the perimenopause and the years beyond? Not sure whether HRT is ok or what Bioidentical hormones do?
Do you want have more energy, feel on top of your life, less hormonal symptoms and be more grounded in your life?
Do you want to join a community of like-minded women to experience this important stage of your life and have an empowering perimenopause?
What is included in the course?
• Eight weeks of nutrition and exercise education and guidance – How our hormones function, what causes the symptoms, Specific vitamin and mineral guide sheets, meal plans and recipes
• Exercise videos – The best exercise to do in perimenopause, that support bone and muscle building
• Eight weeks of weekly group support and group calls
• Restorative Movement videos
• Mindfulness and Breathing guides to help reduce stress